Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Manual del Luthier. Ramón Pinto Comas
Author: Ramón Pinto Comas
Pages: 208, with good quality paper, illustrated with photos and drawings in black and white.
- Soft cardboard 275x192 mm
- This book or manual explains to amateurs and beginners the basic and essential principles that a luthier must know about the handmade manufacture of violins.
- Written in Spanish, it becomes an essential document in Spanish speaking countries, since most of the publications and texts about Violin Luthiers are in other languages and not always easy to find.
- The manual includes a historical introduction which defines the origins of the violin and the first luthiers to build stringed instruments: the lute of the middle ages, known as "Luth" in French, and its craftsmen the "luthiers".
- Then, the manual is developed through a script that specializes as you go through the different chapters: the measures of the violin, the woods which are used, the necessary tools, the templates and the molds to build this instrument.
- This scheme is extended with very detailed information on the construction of each part of Violins, until it ends with its final finish. The text ends with a review of the most prestigious academies and schools for luthiers in the world.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Soprano Ukulele Rosettes
Classic Guitar Machine Heads
Ratio: 14:1 Weight: 79,5gr Screws included Description: The Gotoh 35G turners are a convincing choice in terms of price/performance ratio. Gotoh machine heads are made of bevelled plates with suggestive drawings. The brackets are framed within the plates on the back without any rivets. These pegs have a very smooth operation and permanent tuning. All 35G...
Thick: 2 mm Botanical name: Thuja plicata. Origin: Canada Density: 330-390 kg/m3 Description: This Reinforcement protects Classic Guitars Soundboard from breaks or cracks. The Soundhole Reinforcement of Maderas Barber has been made with Red Cedar, a wood highly appreciated for its physical characteristics to build the Classic Guitar Tops. The...
Classic Guitar Machine Heads
Ratio: 18:1 Weight: 70gr Screws included Description: These machine heads are made of brass with tribal shaped borders, the buttons are made of black plastic imitating wood. The ping-Well machine heads guarantee a fine and durable tuning.
Model: Standard Quantity: 8 oz Optimum holding: 30 minutes Drying: 24 hours Recommendations: No outside, do not work below 10ºC Description: Titebond Original is the wood industry's standard glue for finished products. It provides a strong initial grip and fast setting speed to reduce clamping time. It also develops a stronger bond than the wood itself,...
Dimensions: (550x200x4 mm)x2 Botanical Name:Picea abies Origin: Europe Density: 440-470 kg/m3 Description: The AAA European Spruce harmonic tops (German, Swiss, Italian, or Carpathian) for classic, flamenco or western guitars (dreadnought) have few growth rings that go from the center to the ends, with a little variation among themselves. They are cut to...