Subscribe to our newsletter so you don't miss out on all our news and exclusive offers.
We are a world leader in wood and accessories for musical instruments, and we have the largest stock of wood for instruments ( Tonewood ) in the world.
We currently offer more than seventy different wood species, in all their range of prices and qualities, which allow our customers to build practically any instrument based on wood as a manufacturing material.
We are constantly increasing the number of species in our catalogue, importing them from all over the world. To guarantee a high level of quality, we directly choose each wood in the origin country and carry out a second quality control at our facilities in Spain.
We also have a sales office in China and our own sawmills in Canada and Cameroon.
In the selection of the wood, one of our essential values is to guarantee that the wood comes from sustainable and legal sources and that it has been treated respecting the environment, biodiversity and the regeneration capacity of the forests.
WHAT WE DO?
• We select the best woods for musical instruments in the world ( tonewood )
• We cut directly most of our woods
• We cut and produce customized finished and semi-finished pieces
• We allow our customers to select without limits from our stock of woods
• We are exclusive distributors in Europe of brands such as Perona or Ping Well
And we also perform:
• Finished parts for a wide variety of instruments
• Instrument plywood (with NAF certificate)
• Drying, calibration and bending sides