Welcome to the Website http://www.maderasbarber.com property of Maderas Barber S.L. with tax ID number (CIF): CIF: B96930813 from now onwards (THE COMPANY) to comply with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, of the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, next, it indicates the general information of this website and the email account firstname.lastname@example.org established as the primary means of communication. Being the complete data:
Maderas Barber S.L.
C/ Islas Baleares P. I. Fuente del Jarro 42
46988 Paterna, (Valencia)
The exposed conditions are subject to changes and updates so that the version published by THE COMPANY may be different at any time when the User accesses the Website. Therefore, the User must read and accept that he/she understands the Legal Notice on all the pages he/she visits on the Site, being able to exercise his/her rights in the email account indicated above in case of incomprehension or opposition. It is understood that in case of not exercising said rights, he/she consents to UNDERSTANDING AND ACCEPTING EXPLICITLY AND UNEQUIVOCALLY the conditions of this Website.
If the User is not satisfied with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, he/she will refrain from using the Page. These conditions regulate the use of the website where information regarding the services of THE COMPANY is provided to the public. Please read the information we provide carefully. The fact of accessing this website and using the materials contained in it implies that you have read and accept, without reservation, these conditions. This Website contains web content, e.g. Products / services, own or from third parties, for commercial purposes, and informs you that web content may be modified, developed or updated at any time without prior notification.
The simple and mere use of the Website grants you the status of User of the Website, whether being a natural or legal person, and necessarily implies the complete, full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the general clauses and conditions included in the Legal Notice.
In accordance with the provisions, we inform you that the User may not:
• Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the "copyright" and other identifying data of the rights reserved by its owners, the fingerprints and / or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for recognition.
• Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way communicate publicly, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the written and explicit authorization of THE COMPANY, which owns the corresponding rights, or that this is legally allowed.
Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
The entire contents of this website, which includes content not limited to, texts, images, files, photographs, logos, graphics, brands, icons, color combinations, or any other element, its structure and design, the selection and presentation of the materials included in it, and the software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes necessary for its operation, access and use, are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights, owned by third parties, no implied assignment rights to exploit them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Website. It is prohibited to decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, sublicense or transmit in any way, translate or perform derivative works of the computer programs necessary for the operation, access and use of this website and the services contained therein. The user of the website must in any case refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any of the protection devices or security systems that may be installed on it.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are the property of THE COMPANY or third parties, without it being understood that access to the website attributes any rights over said trademarks, trade names and / or distinctive signs.
The links contained in this website may lead the user to other sites and web pages managed by third parties, over which it does not exercise any control, is not responsible for the contents or the status of said sites and web pages, and access to them through this website does not imply that its contents are recommended or approved.
Those who intend to establish hyperlinks between their Website and this portal must meet the following conditions:
– Prior authorization will not be necessary when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but cannot reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal authorization in writing by THE COMPANY.
– No false or offensive statements will be made about THE COMPANY, personnel or third parties related to this Site or the Contents provided.
– Under no circumstances will it be mentioned or implied that it has supervised or authorized the hyperlink made available to the Web page to which the hyperlink is redirected. It may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the hyperlink.
– The Website in which the Hyperlink is established will not contain information or illegal content, contrary to ethics and morals and public order, nor will it contain content that is contrary to any third party rights.
– In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site that they refer to Web Sites whose contents are illegal, harmful, denigrating or violent, they are obliged to communicate it through the mail account email@example.com or through legal channels. The hyperlinks do not imply that there is any relationship between both sites, nor that there has been any prior use consent so that the final responsibility will be of the recipient of the content of this Website.
In order to improve the website, it reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to modify, extend or temporarily suspend the presentation, configuration, technical specifications and services of the website, unilaterally. Likewise, it also reserves the right to modify at any time the present conditions of use as well as other particular conditions.
Exclusion of liability
Whoever uses this website does so at their own risk. THE COMPANY, its partners, collaborators, employees and representatives are not responsible for the errors or omissions of which the contents of this website or other content that may be accessed through it may suffer. Maderas Barber S.L, its partners, collaborators, employees and representatives may also not be held liable for damages arising from the use of this website, nor for any action taken on the basis of the information provided therein. The information on this website is provided without warranty of any kind, neither explicit nor implicit, and may be changed or updated without prior notice, does not guarantee the absence of viruses, worms or other harmful computer elements that could cause damage or alterations in the computer system, electronic documents or user files of this website. Consequently, it is not responsible for the damages that such elements may cause to the user or to third parties. Likewise, it is not responsible for or guarantees the availability and continuity of access to this website or that it is free of errors, corresponding to the user of the website, in any case, the obligation to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
The user will be liable for damages of any kind that he/she may suffer as a result of the breach of any of the obligations to which he/she is subject under the present conditions. The user is aware and voluntarily accepts that the use of any content of this website, in any case, is done under his/her sole and exclusive responsibility.
Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
The contracting language is Spanish.
These general conditions will be interpreted in accordance with the legislation in force in Spain on the subject, which will be applied in a subsidiary manner in everything that has not been foreseen in them (basically Law 34/2002 of July 11, of the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce).
The terms, conditions and other documents shall be governed by the Spanish law.
The owner of the Website and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply to them (including those users who connect from any other country of the European Community as well as third countries), submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Valencia, for any issues that may arise or actions taken arising from the provision of the Web service and its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, compliance or breach of what is established herein.