- Dimensions: 800x6x2,2 mm.
- Botanical Name: Dalbergia retusa
- Origin: Centralamerica
- Density: 990-1250 Kg/m3
- Combination: Cocobolo - Black White Black Plywood
- Description: Maderas Barber's guitar bindings are manufactured on our own factory. Those woods characterized for being the most beautiful, attractive and ease workability are chosen to produce our combinations. For that reason, we have chosen combinations in Indian Rosewood, Maple, Santos Rosewood, African Padauk, Purple Heart, Ebony, Cocobolo and Walnut.
Furthermore, to manufacture them we have combined these woods with natural wood veneer of stained Sycamore through a process that allows the dye to penetrate into the wood. After this process, we can cut, sand and join these pieces with the maximum guarantees. In addition, each combination can be found exactly the same for both backstrip and sides joint, and if you wish, you can purchase the complete set for your guitar.
- Placement: These borders are placed during the process of the instrument manufacturing before applying any finishing product. During the placement do not forget that the bending process must be done dry, or as an alternative soak lightly in warm water. It is not recommended to boil the bindings as they could become detached in this way.
Requires CITES Certificate for export out of the European Union