Nitorlack NitorAqua Stain Yellow Santana
NITORLACK NITORAQUA STAIN YELLOW SANTANA
- Quantity: 250 ml
- Colour: Yellow Santana
- Description: NitorAqua stain are applied manually in a very simple way, with a small sponge or wrist pad.
These stains bring out the color between the hard and soft parts of the guitar wood, showing the natural shape of the wood and the pore in woods such as ash.
If you have a Flamed and Quilted effect wood, you will obtain an impressive 3D effect.
In addition to these stains, you can finish your guitar with any of the Nitorlack products, with water-based finishes such as nitrocellulose or polyurethane.
STAIN APPLICATION PROCESS
Before starting, we recommend you to do a small test of the chosen color on a sample wood as close as possible to the guitar.
With a small sponge, make the necessary tests before applying it on the guitar, checking the intensity of the color and the necessary layers to achieve the desired effect. It can be diluted with water to obtain the final color with more layers.
When the color is chosen, it is time to apply it directly on your guitar.
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Prepare the guitar with P240 sandpaper until the surface is smooth.
- Humidify the surface of the guitar with water and let it dry to remove the strand.
- Sand with P400 sandpaper to remove the strand and leave the guitar ready to apply.
- Cover with masking tape the surfaces that we do not want to tint or avoid staining.
- Shake the can well before loading the sponge or the sponge (VERY IMPORTANT).
- In a small piece of sponge put 4 or 5 drops of stain and apply directly on the guitar. Spread it well making longitudinal movements all over the guitar until the stain is perfectly distributed.
- Work in sections, for example, start from the lowest side and work upwards. Apply from the center of the section towards the outside to avoid spilling over the sides.
- If we want more color intensity we can apply another coat of stain, sanding lightly with P400 beforehand.
No customer reviews for the moment. Log in for write a review.