Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Chestnut Spirit Stain Kit (Wood Colours)
$25.07 $26.39 -5%
- Typical uses: To colour wood prior to finishing
- Method of application: Cloth, brush, spray, foam brush
- Drying time: Usually within five minutes
- Coverage: approximately 4-8 sq.m per litre
- Compatibility: Use under most products; care should be taken when using under solvent based finishes
- Tips: Ensure wood is clean and dry before use. All colours can be intermixed or thinned for delicate wash effects.
- Thinners: Spirit Thinners, Cellulose Thinners or Methylated Spirit
- Safety Considerations: Highly Flammable (see Safety Data Sheet or warnings on can for full details).
- Description: The ideal way to experiment with the different colours available to decide which ones you prefer, the Spirit Stain Kit contains one bottle (min. contents 25ml) of each of the twelve wood colours. These are exactly the same stain as in the bigger bottles and will intermix if you want to vary the shades available.
The stains are very fade resistant, quick drying and non-grain raising.
- Colours: Antique Mahogany, Antique Pine, Brown Mahogany, Dark Jacobean; English Walnut, Golden Oak, Light Mahogany, Mid Oak, Red Mahogany, Rosewood, Teak, Yew
- Classic / Flamenco Guitar
No customer reviews for the moment. Log in for write a review.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Mother of Pearl Rosettes
Measures: Inner Diameter: 96 mm Width: 22 mm Thickness: 1 mm Description: Rosette with central frieze of mother-of-pearl in tribal form with abalone background, exterior and interior border in the shape of a vane in shades of green, red, black and white.
1 Piece Dimensions: 20x2x1,5 mm Description: The DM-PF770E purflings are small sized curved Abalone pieces that allow them to be used all around the guitar creating a beautiful profile giving a unique brightness and light to the instrument.
Quantity: 250ml Colour: Mahogany Description: Product destined to fill the wood pore and prepare the surface for later finish application, both polyurethane, nitro, water and shellac. The product is compatible with our water dyes to give the tone you want. You can adjust the density with water, it's easy to apply, dries quickly, it does not crack and has...
Bridges and Headplate
Dimensions: 178x38x12 mm Botanical Name: Diospyros crassiflora hiern Origin: Central and Western Africa. Density: 1030-1050 Kg/m3 Quality: These pieces are not classified by qualities and are included within a medium standard of quality, in other words, when we select them we reject the cracked pieces, with serious defects, or broken or useless ones....
Wood for Lathe
Botanic Name: Acer pseudoplatanus. Common Names: Curly maple, Flamed maple. Origin: Center and East Europe Description: The Maple is a white wood, very to work with. The Maple wood is easy to turn, very good to carve, and highly demanded in pyrography. Click here to choose the size
Dimensions: 200/220x90x3,5 mm Botanical Name: Diospyros Celebica Origin: Asia Density:1000-1300 kg/m3 Quality: These pieces are not classified by qualities and are included within a medium standard of quality, in other words, when we select them we reject the cracked pieces, with serious defects, or broken or useless ones. Therefore, we will always find...