- Application Temperature: Above 55°F.
- Open Assembly Time: 3-5 minutes (70°F./50%RH)
- Total Assembly Time: 10-15 minutes (70°F./50%RH)
- Flashpoint : > 200°F
- Storage Life : 24 months in tightly closed containers at 75°F
- Method of Application: Plastic bottles for fine applications; glue may also be spread with a roller spreader or brush.
- Cleanup: Damp cloth while glue is wet. Scrape off and sand dried excess.
- Description: Titebond II Premium Wood Glue is the only leading brand of single-component wood glue that passes the ANSI Type II water resistance specification. It is ideal for luthery projects, exterior carpentry, including outdoor furniture.
Titebond II Premium provides strong initial adhesion, fast setting speed, superior strength and excellent sanding ability. It is FDA approved for indirect food contact (cutting boards) and is ideal for radio frequency (R-F) bonding systems.